Hemis Festival – Photographic Art Print
₹599.00 – ₹2,599.00
Ladakh – the ‘Land of the High Passes’ is a magnificent and an unexplored wonderland of the Himalayas. It is dotted with several Tibetan Buddhist monasteries with fluttering prayer flags, whitewashed stupas, and picturesque gompas. The series of photographs in Ladakh reflect the internal sojourn one takes in the company of desert mountains and sacred lakes.
Photographic art prints in the Iris collection are produced with extreme shading precision and using the most advanced giclée printing technique in the world. We use the same standard that the various museums and art galleries use across the globe to recreate the Iris prints.
They are perfect as a standalone print or paired with more of our other photographic art prints to create a gallery wall display.
We distinguish our fine art photographic prints from posters by using the highest quality papers, inks, and printing processes to create a superior fine art print product. Both the printing technique and the paper are carefully chosen. These are printed in India on premium luxuriously textured fine art paper and printed with archival pigmented inks.
Colors are wonderfully vivid, the depth of the black truly stands out and details are reproduced perfectly. Combined with Giclée printing technique which gives intense, saturated colors as well as a greater variety of depth and nuances, the printing on these fine art paper guarantees archival conservation of colors for the highest possible age resistance.
Fits standard frames. Frame not included.
Size: Available in three sizes
- A5 – 14.8 cm W x 21 cm H
- A4 – 21 cm W x 29.7 cm H
- A3 – 29.7 cm W x 42 cm H
Medium: Available in two Fine Art German paper mediums
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Bright White 310 gsm paper- is a bright white 100% cotton art paper with an inkjet coating specially tailored for Fine Art printing. The lightly defined felt structure and characteristic soft Photo Rag® feel gives every print an incredible depth and three-dimensional appearance. The bright white of the paper creates particularly brilliant results for high contrast images.
- Hahnemühle Photo Matt Fibre 210 gsm paper – is a low-weight, 100% cellulose art paper that comes with an optimized inkjet coating for Fine Art printing. The warm tone paper has a smooth, very light textured surface which gives a pleasant warm tone whiteness. It excels with its very good print quality.
- Open the package with care and utmost responsibility. Do not try to fast track the process by using force or any unnecessary object.
- Must be protected from direct sunlight, extreme temperature, dust, moisture, liquid, and fire to ensure long life.
- Avoid touching the print surface with bare hands as the moisture and oils from your skin can affect print quality. To avoid damage hold prints by the edge or wear cotton gloves while holding them. Be careful not to scuff or scratch the image side of the print.
- When displaying prints in frames, put them under acrylic/glass to minimize exposure to humidity, cigarette smoke and atmospheric contaminants.
All the photographic art prints in our collection are original and copyrighted. Any reproduction without our permission is therefore prohibited. The images represent the actual products though the color of the images and product may slightly differ.
questions about this print?
Contact us and we’ll get back in touch with you as soon as possible